Running all day takes you farther along the trail and deeper into the wild around you. Your kit – footwear, hydration vest, clothing – needs to work as a system, freeing you to go far and fast. The Kapta Short combines advanced design, materials and patterning in a performance short for your longest runs. The light, breathable Teslin™ fabric is durable enough for mountain use and stretches for freedom on the move, and the generous ¾ side slit and short 3.5 inch inseam allow for an easy stride.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
Design & Fit
- 3.5in inseam length
- Women's specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Gusseted, built-in boxer liner gives comfortable support, comfortable next-to-skin
Waist & Belt Configuration
- PowerStretch mesh waistband for support and breathability
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Side slits allow ease of movement
- Front left stash pocket
- Right thigh of boxer liner has phone pocket with media port
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low light
- Crystalis™—87% polyester, 13% elastane. Lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch textile.
- PowerStretch Mesh - 100% nylon
- Teslin™ - 93% nylon, 7% spandex
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
|Macro / Small||686487444188||SHO419993151|
|Macro / Medium||686487444171||SHO41262551|
|Macro / Large||686487444164||SHO4161951|
|Macro / X-Large||686487444195||SHO418852031|
|Black / Small||686487444133||SHO412755811|
|Black / Medium||686487444126||SHO415401471|
|Black / Large||686487444119||SHO419490131|
|Black / X-Large||686487444140||SHO41877871|