The versatile Kappa is specifically designed for active pursuits in cold weather. Thermally efficient, air-permeable Coreloft™ insulation provides warmth, and the durably windproof, water resistant, highly breathable, fully taped GORE THERMIUM™ shell sheds snow and light rain. Articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom, and the insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates with the head for unimpeded visibility.
- Compressible and packable
- Water resistant
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Two-way separating front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- N70p GORE THERMIUM™
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
kappa hoody mens
|Black / Medium||686487505261||JAC438381770|
|Black / Large||686487505254||JAC435250070|
|Black / X-Large||686487505285||JAC435765770|
|Black / XX-Large||686487505292||JAC442034270|