Versatile, superlight softshell for hiking and a range of active mountain adventures. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | SL: Superlight.
A hike can be an easy ramble or a destination-driven charge up to a backcountry lake or the start of a climb or ski tour. Whatever your mission, you need protection that adapts to shifting microclimates and weather. The Gamma SL Hoody delivers. Its light, durable Fortius™ 1.0 double weave resists wind and water, breathes, and offers four-way stretch. A StormHood™ adds protection without impacting peripheral vision, while the articulated trim fit and efficient design keep it streamlined on the move.
Weight: 290 g / 10.2 oz
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
Activity: All Round
- Wind and water resistant
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms provide a stationary hem that does not lift with overhead motion
- Adjustable low profile StormHood™
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Low profile elasticized cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Fortius™ DW 1.0 - 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
|Pegasus / Large||686487456129||JAC589585880|