Your window to climb – or tour or trek – should not be closed by unpredictable weather, so we designed the Gamma MX Pant to handle mixed conditions. Lightly insulated, these breathable, stretchy pants resist wind and weather on mixed routes, extended approaches and tours. The Fortius™ 2.0 fabric has a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and is exceptionally durable. A gusseted crotch works with the stretch for freedom of movement, and pockets are accessible while wearing a pack or harness.
Men's Trim Fit.
- Weather resistant
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Wind resistant
- Fortius™ 2.0 softshell fabric has increased warmth to weight ratio and durability, with wind resistance and a DWR finish
Design & Fit
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Tapered legs for maximum mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Cuff shockcord toggle secures pant
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Narrow hem fits over ski boots
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two thigh pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane
Weight: 430 g / 15.2 oz
Machine wash in cold water.
Tumble dry on low heat.
Iron on low heat.
Do not use fabric softener.
|Black / Medium||686487488434||PAN401817840|