Climbing, ski tours, winter hikes – as output and conditions change, you need a softshell to work across the spectrum of dynamic alpine activities. Delivering light weather protection, breathable warmth, and exceptional freedom of movement, the Gamma MX Hoody is the solution. The Fortius™ 2.0 fabric is refined for superior warmth-to-weight and durability, and a front liner improves core warmth. The Stormhood™ is helmet compatible and protects without impeding peripheral vision.
Women's Regular Fit.
- Weather resistant
- Lightly insulated
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Fortius™ 2.0 softshell fabric has increased warmth to weight ratio and durability, with wind resistance and a DWR finish
- Taped seams for smoother finish
- Front liner enhances core warmth
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
- Laminated brim
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Updated sleeve opening with elasticized finishing for easier on and off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane
Weight 480 g / 1 lb
Fit Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in
Machine wash in cold water.
Tumble dry on low heat.
Iron on low heat.
Do not use fabric softener.
|Black / Large||686487601178||JAC46683771|