Versatility is freedom. Inspired by British Columbia’s range of terrain, environments, and conditions, the Gamma LT Hoody is an essential softshell for anyone seeking new places and experiences.
Wind resistant and water repellent, the lightweight softshell fabric stretches, breathes, and has a brushed backer for light warmth. The trim fit allows room for light layers and is patterned for freedom of movement. A helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full coverage without impacting peripheral vision.
Updated with a revised fit, redesigned hand pockets and cuffs.
Weight: 420g / 14.8 oz
Women's Trim Fit
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Water repellent
- Highly durable
- Tall collar
- Brushed back Wee Burly™ Double Weave fabric is durable, weather resistant and comfortable next-to-skin
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elasticated back of the wrist that self adjusts to trap heat
Design & Fit
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
- Adjustable hood drawcords
Logos & Label Configuration
- Embroidered logo
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap and chinguard
Wee Burly Double Weave - 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
Weight 420g / 14.8 oz
Fit Hip Length, Centre back length: 66 cm / 26 in, Drop hem, Fitted
Machine wash in cold water.
Wash dark colours separately.
Tumble dry on low heat.
Iron on low heat.
Do not use fabric softener.
|Jupiter / Small||686487741935||JAC487359862|
|Black / Small||686487741867||JAC467386292|