Versatility is freedom. Inspired by British Columbia’s range of terrain, environments and conditions, the Gamma LT Hoody is an essential softshell for anyone seeking new places and experiences. Wind and weather resistant, the lightweight softshell fabric stretches and breathes. The fit is streamlined, allows room for light layers, and is patterned for freedom of movement. A helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full coverage without impacting peripheral vision.
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap and chinguard
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated cuffs
- Stretchy cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
Logos & Label Configuration
- Embroidered logo
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Wee Burly Double Weave - 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
|Black / Small||806955932737||PAN406168430|
|Black / Medium||806955932720||PAN405042270|
|Black / Large||806955932713||PAN402521610|
|Black / X-Large||806955932744||PAN403843170|