Alpine travel requires efficiency, protection and comfort that frees you to fully experience your surroundings. With a women’s specific design and versatile enough for alpine, rock, ice and trail, the Gamma AR Pant provides a high level of abrasion resistance, four way stretch and light warmth. Ideal for shoulder-season conditions, the breathable double-weave fabric has a DWR finish for added weather resistance and a brushed inner face for comfort and moisture transport.
Women's Trim Fit with a straight leg.
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
Design & Fit
- Straight leg
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch pant cuff with lace hook and adjustable drawcord
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Seamless instep
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
Weight: 485 g / 1 lb 1.1 oz
Fit: Trim fit, Straight leg
Machine wash in cold water.
Do not use fabric softener.
Tumble dry on low heat.
Do not iron.
|Black / 8||806955881820||PAN404747431|
|Black / 10||806955881769||PAN413416391|
|Black / 12||806955881776||PAN413763811|