Designed with a disciplined minimalism, the Cerium SL Hoody is exceptionally light and compressible. It primarily functions as a midlayer, but its efficient warmth and packability makes it an effective standalone for rest breaks, evenings at camp, or emergency bivvies. The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the wind resistant Arato™ 7 nylon shell is ultra lightweight and resists tearing. An insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Men's Trim Fit.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato™ 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
Design & Fit
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Low profile hood
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Minimized zippers help reduce weight and bulk
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elasticized cuffs
- Straight hem
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
850 fill European grey goose down
Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
Weight: 215 g / 7.6 oz
Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
Do not use fabric softener.
Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
Do not iron.
|Hyperspace / Medium||686487433243||JAC626516970|
|Hyperspace / Large||686487433236||JAC626607580|
|Hyperspace / X-Large||686487433267||JAC625269130|
|Pegasus / Medium||686487433342||JAC598974740|
|Pegasus / Large||686487433335||JAC595866950|
|Pegasus / X-Large||686487433366||JAC595356170|