The Centrale Parka is the warmest Arc’teryx waterproof down parka specifically designed for city living. The GORE-TEX outer delivers waterproof, windproof, breathable protection, and premium down insulation provides exceptional warmth. Coverage extends below the knee, the adjustable hood provides protection with a custom fit, and gaskets at the neck and cuff keep heat in and drafts out. Down Contour Construction™ minimizes bulk and contributes to the Centrale’s elegant urban aesthetic.
- Heavily insulated
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
Design & Fit
- Women's specific design and fit
- Generous length adds comfort and coverage
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Down insulated neck gasket holds in warmth
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Two-way separating front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- Drop back hem
- Full seat coverage
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Webbing hanger loop
- N90p GORE-TEX with 2L technology
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down (176g)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.