Durable, highly versatile GORE-TEX PRO jacket for severe alpine conditions. Beta Series: All round mountain apparel. | SV: Severe weather.
Alpine terrain is beautiful, unpredictable and unforgiving. The versatile Beta SV is designed for this world.
Made from hardwearing GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology – the most durable available – its waterproof, breathable protection withstands the realities of harsh mountain environments.
The articulated fit moves with you, pit zips speed ventilation, and the StormHood™ provides full coverage without impeding lines-of-sight, and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
Redesign includes updated fabric to GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology, RECCO® reflector and updated patterning for improved mobility.
Men's Regular Fit
Weight: 495 g / 1 lb 1.5 oz
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Durable, highly breathable N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO improves longevity
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Updated patterning for improved mobility
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Collar Configuration
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with RS™ zipper slider
- One internal dump pocket
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Two high-volume hand pockets with RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Arcteryx WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- RECCO® reflector hidden in hood brim
- Dope dyed Dynasty colourway
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Kingfisher colourway
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
Weight: 495 g / 1 lb 1.5 oz
Fit Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 79 cm / 31 in
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
beta sv mens
What is GORE-TEX PRO?
Since 1995, Arc’teryx and Gore have developed one of the most important and innovative collaborations in the outdoor industry.
Arc'teryx - GORE-TEX Wash Tutorial
Wash your GORE-TEX jacket! An Arc'teryx senior warranty representative explains why.
|Timelapse / Medium||686487594807||JAC483464891|