*Products on Sale Are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Super light, compressible GORE-TEX® jacket with Paclite® product technology. Designed specifically as packable emergency weather protection. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | SL: Super Light.
Designed to stay unnoticed until it’s needed, the super lightweight, compressible waterproof/breathable Beta SL Jacket weighs a scant 315 grams (11.1 oz). Made from N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology, it delivers proven complete weather protection with a high level of breathability.
As weight and space are critical factors in the Beta SL’s performance, the lightest and most packable GORE-TEX® fabric, N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology, is used. Waterproof and highly breathable, the fabric protects from the weather and offers a higher level of comfort during activity. As the Beta SL is intended for periodic emergency use, a less abrasion resistant textile is used to eliminate weight and bulk. However, the fabric has a mini ripstop construction that provides added tear strength without impacting weight.
SIMPLICITY IN ACTION
The goal was to pare the Beta SL to its essence and achieve specific functional requirements for the lowest possible weight. Careful, efficient construction techniques allow Arc’teryx to use micro seam allowances and tiny (13 mm) GORE® seam tape. The Trim fit reduces fabric requirements and improves breathability. Carefully articulated patterning and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement without adding bulk. The low profile Stormhood™ offers complete coverage with a streamlined design. This is a true minimalist’s hardshell, designed to be light, small and efficient.
- Compressible and packable
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim-fitting StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Logos & Label Configuration
- Embroidered logo
|Nocturne / Medium||686487106741||JAC449299827|
|Nocturne / Large||686487106734||JAC44899747|
|Nocturne / X-Large||686487106765||JAC441666257|
|Black / Medium||806955522099||JAC36220223M|
|Black / Large||806955522082||JAC36956142L|
|Black / X-Large||806955522112||JAC37311485L|