Two GORE-TEX fabrics combine for superlight, versatile, packable weather protection. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | SL: Superlight.
Highly packable and versatile, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Updated superlight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with NEW Paclite® Plus product technology in the body for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. Supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology reinforces high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ gives coverage and unobstructed peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
Redesign includes an update to the body fabric with superlight N40r GORE-TEX with NEW Paclite® Plus product technology for enhanced next-to-skin comfort.
Weight: 360 g / 12.7 oz
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning, Centre back length: 76.4 cm / 30 in
Activity: All Round
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Compact and lightweight 2L GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Plus product technology is reinforced with 3L GORE-TEX in high wear areas for added protection
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N42p GORE-TEX fabric with Gore C-KNIT® backer technology
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
|Nucleus / Large||686487427235||JAC622724200|
|Nucleus / X-Large||686487427266||JAC625383940|
|Exosphere / Small||686487427136||JAC648362470|
|Exosphere / Medium||686487427129||JAC642429920|
|Exosphere / Large||686487427112||JAC641883180|
|Exosphere / X-Large||686487427143||JAC649127970|
|Exosphere / XX-Large||686487427167||JAC657214970|
|Black / Medium||686487334441||JAC43457198D|
|Black / Large||686487334434||JAC43792693G|
|Black / X-Large||686487334465||JAC4393330L|
|Black / XX-Large||686487334489||JAC44237587L|