Moving through wild places brings change. Terrain, temperatures, and weather shift, wind leads to rain, then snow. The highly versatile Beta Pant is made to carry you across this range of conditions, landscapes, and activities. The durably waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX fabric features GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology for enhanced comfort and breathability. Full side zips make on-and-off easy, and the regular fit with articulated patterning elevates freedom of movement.
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Eyelets at hem for shock cord attachments
- Laminated instep patches guard against cuts and abrasion
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Elasticized waist
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Zippered fly with snap
- Full length separating side zippers to allow removal over boots and crampons
- GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Arc'teryx - GORE-TEX Wash Tutorial
|Black / Medium - Tall||686487823198||PAN462262682|
|Black / Large - Tall||686487823167||PAN468316892|