Meadow becomes mountain, sun becomes rain, then snow - as you travel, landscapes vary, weather shifts. Waterproof, windproof, and breathable, the highly versatile Beta Pant carries you across this range of conditions, terrain, and activities.
Its durable GORE-TEX fabric features GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology for enhanced comfort, quiet, and breathability. Full side zips make on-and-off easy, the regular fit is clean but allows room for layers, and articulated patterning frees you to move.
- GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full length separating side zippers to allow removal over boots and crampons
- Zippered fly with snap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Eyelets at hem for shock cord attachments
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Elasticized waist
- Drawcord provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Laminated instep patches guard against cuts and abrasion
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology
Weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz
Fit: Regular Fit, Tapered leg
Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
Wash dark colours separately.
Do not use fabric softener.
Remove from washer immediately.
Do not leave wet.
Tumble dry on medium heat.
Do not iron.