Packable, breathable, durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology - a next-gen material we developed in collaboration with Gore - delivers maximum durability. The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
Updated with a revised fit.
- Stand up collar
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeps jacket light and supple
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
Design & Fit
- Women's specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Updated hood and collar for improved fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Hardwearing N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforces high wear areas
- RECCO® reflector in the collar
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Kingfisher colourway
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
Weight: 390g / 13.8 oz
Height: 5ft 10"/177.8cms, Bust Width: 32"/81.3cms, Waist: 24"/61.0cms, Hip: 35"/88.9cms
Wearing Size: Small
Activity: All Round
- Gore Tex
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - bluesign Approved Material
- Reinforcements: N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- To prevent abrasion and marking follow these steps when washing your jackets and pants:
- Always securely close all zippers prior to washing.
- Wash separately to prevent damage from other garments.
What is GORE-TEX PRO?
Since 1995, Arc’teryx and Gore have developed one of the most important and innovative collaborations in the outdoor industry. Arc’teryx brings their design ideas and athlete feedback; they bring their science and technology.
|Black / X-Large||686487912663||JAC463251242|