Warm insulated Coreloft™ jacket with an insulated hood; Ideal for use as a super-warm mid layer in cold conditions, or as a standalone piece in warmer conditions. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | AR: All Round.
This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece jacket, this insulated hoody is breathable enough to be used as a warm mid layer on cold wet days and protective enough to be an outer layer while belaying or hanging out at camp. Three weights of synthetic Coreloft™ insulate but pack small.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture