Hiking can be an easy ramble. It can be a challenging push or multi-day backcountry adventure. The Alroy is made for all of it. The lightweight, durable Aequora AirPerm™ fabric breathes for cool comfort, stretches for freedom, dries fast and is resilient enough to stand up to the demands of extended treks. The trim fit and minimalist design give it off-trail style, the low-profile waist band sits comfortably under a pack and there are multiple pockets – including a zippered one at the thigh.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
Women's Trim Fit, Tapered leg
- Air permeable
- Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
Design & Fit
- Contemporary women's aesthetic
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Minimal elasticized waist band is self finished and closes with a snap
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets with flap closures
- One zippered thigh cargo pocket
225 g / 7.9 oz
Aequora AirPerm™ - 86% nylon, 14% elastane
Machine wash in cold water.
Tumble dry on low heat.
Iron on low heat.
Do not use fabric softener.
|Black / 8||686487568280||PAN389240571|
|Black / 10||686487568228||PAN394136781|
|Black / 12||686487568235||PAN39832311|