Light, exceptionally durable GORE-TEX boot for multi-day treks with a full pack.
Supportive, comfortable, and noticeably lightweight, the durable ACRUX TR GTX® is a technical trekking boot for multi-day routes in challenging terrain. The SuperFabric® upper employs a unique micro-plated technology that is highly flexible, surprisingly light, and delivers outstanding abrasion resistance. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole and aggressive lug geometry combine for confident traction in wet or dry conditions, and a GORE-TEX insert delivers proven waterproof, breathable protection.
Weight (1/2 Pair): 470 g / 16.6 oz
Activity: Hiking / Trekking
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
- TPU chassis at the midfoot and forefoot provides stability and torsional rigidity
- SuperFabric® micro-plate technology delivers outstanding abrasion resistance for remarkably little weight
- Molded rubber toe cap provides protection
- Injected EVA Midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
Footwear Liner Construction
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- Integrated sticky rubber toe cap
- Surface clean only.
|Black/Robotica / 8.0||686487418660||BOO517383469|
|Black/Robotica / 8.5||686487418677||BOO512670099|
|Black/Robotica / 9.0||686487418684||BOO515704609|