With legendary performance, the Altra Lone Peak 7 is a fan-favorite trail running shoe featuring a unique zero-dop platform and roomy toebox that provides a natural running experience to get you out of the house and into the woods.
Considered one of the best trail running shoes in the dirt community, the Altra Lone Peak 7 offers the comfort and performance needed to tackle any trail run or hike, no matter the distance. The midsole is composed of Altra EGO foam which provides a durable and cushioned underfoot experience without sacrificing a connection to the trail underfoot, and the StoneGuard plate delivers extra underfoot protection from sharp rocks and roots. In the outsole, Altra’s Maxtrac rubber is paired with multi-directional lugs under the forefoot, offering unparalleled grip in any trail condition. Finished off with a more streamlined upper, the Altra Lone Peak 7 is a highly-praised everyday trail shoe that provides the groundwork for any trail run or hike.
Weight: 9.2 oz
Heel Stack: 25 mm
Forefoot Stack: 25 mm
Heel-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Altra EGO is a midsole compound designed for high energy return, providing high levels of durability and responsiveness.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) provide a more naural, foot-shaped zero-millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design to closely follow along your foot for a more natural experience
- MaxTrac Outsole an anatomically shaped sticky rubber that provides excellent grip and durability on rocky terrain.
- Stoneguard™ in-bedded to provide protection from rocks and any other debris.
- Trail Claw multi-directional patterned lugs under the forefoot and claws under the toes and heal to provide improved grip and stability on trails.
- Streamlined Construction updated design for a lighter feel.
- Original Footshape Design to provide the most comfortable and spacious fit.
Fans of the Lone Peak can rest assured that the Lone Peak 7 will feel similar to past models with just a few upgrades. The first is the new MaxTrac outsole compound that is made to be more durable and perform better in wet conditions. There are also extra lugs on the lateral heel and medial toe for better grip during landings and toe-offs. Designers then added a heel cup for a bit more stability when running trails.
Altra updated the upper of the Lone Peak 7 as well. Designers removed the drainage holes over the toe and replaced most of the stitching with overlays to give it a more streamlined look and feel. They also changed the lacing pattern, which removed the extra holes in the midfoot and allows you to attach a gaiter to the lace itself and the GaiterTrap on the heel. There is also padding over the first lace pattern on the tongue for extra protection.
|Recommended Use||Trail Running|
|Heel to Toe Stack||25 mm heel / toe stack|
* Subject to change without notice.
Altra Lone Peak 7 First Look
|Dark Purple / 7.0||196010609453||SHO505595803|
|Dark Purple / 8.0||196010609552||SHO50381163|
|Dark Purple / 9.0||196010609620||SHO50788683|
|Dark Purple / 9.5||196010609682||SHO503109613|
|Dark Purple / 10.5||196010609729||SHO517528713|