With the Backpacker in your pack, you and a friend can confidently set out on multi-day wilderness adventures. This backpacking first aid kit equips you with enough first aid supplies to treat you and a friend on hiking trips of up to four days. This medical kit's hospital-quality contents set the standard in wilderness first aid and are handpicked to help your adventure go smoothly. From Easy Access Bandages® and moleskin for common injuries to a trauma pad and irrigation syringe for larger wounds, the Backpacker contains hiking essentials and trauma supplies to prepare you for whatever you may encounter. The compact first aid kit features a water-resistant medical bag, making it a durable addition to your lightweight backpacking gear. Whether you're heading out for a long weekend in the woods or looking for a lightweight thru-hiking kit, the Mountain Backpacker kit lets you hit the trail knowing you're prepared.
- Wilderness Medicine: A Condensed Guide
Know how to treat everything from common and serious injuries with up-to-date wilderness first aid information from this hiking first aid manual, edited by Dr. Christopher Van Tilburg.
- Easy Care™ Organization System
Find supplies quickly with the Easy Care™ Organization System, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets, letting you easily find what you need at a moment's notice.
- Hospital-Quality Wound Care
Clean and close injuries with supplies that set the standard in backcountry medicine, including an irrigation syringe, EMT shears, butterfly bandages, a topical adhesive, and a variety of dressings.
- Trauma Supplies
Stop bleeding quickly with a large trauma pad to control bleeds from severe falls. Stabilize sprained ankles or strains with the elastic bandage so you can hike out safely.
- Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent the hiker's #1 injury. The 14 die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Lightweight & Durable
Pack all the first aid supplies you need without unnecessary ounces. This compact backpacking first aid kit features quality contents in a water-resistant medical bag, all weighing just 10 oz.
- Size: 17.78 cm x 9.53 cm x 15.24 cm
- Weight: 0.37 kg.
- Group Size: 1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
- Item #: 2075-3003
- Item Name: Mountain Backpacker Medical Kit
- WOUND CARE / BURN / BLISTER
- 1 – Wilderness First Aid Manual
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10 cc
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 5 cm
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 10 cm x 10 cm
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5 cm x 5 cm
- 2 – Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing, 5 cm x 7.5 cm
- 1 – Gauze Bandage, 5 cm
- 2 – Cotton Tip Applicator
- 1 – Tape, 2.5 cm x 9 m
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 – EMT Shears
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
- CUTS & SCRAPES
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 – Butterfly Wound Closure
- 1 – Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 – Alcohol Swab
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- STOP BLEEDING FAST
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 12.7 cm x 22.8 cm
- 2 – Nitrile Glove