When winter and wind chill is your worst enemy, Wind Defense Compression Tights provide the protection to train outside. Featuring a performance membrane in front panels to combat the wind and help reduce effects of wind chill.
The Wind Defence Compression Tight provides a host of benefits when running in winter. Membrane front upper panels protect against wind chill and flexible PWX Thermal panels provide added warmth. 360-degree reflectivity detail on lower legs for greater visibility in low-light conditions. Powerful compression to help reduce muscle movement and fatigue. Graduated compression for faster recovery.
1. Upper front membrane panel and performance brushed 70D fabric for greater warmth
2. 360-degree reflective detail
3. Large rear pocket for phone storage
4. Compression support to adductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf for reduced muscle damage
5. Graduated compression for faster recovery between workouts
6. Drawstring waistband for secure fit
7. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
Why to use Compression Clothing
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance
4. Improved muscle alignment
5. Increased agility
6. Faster recovery
1. PWX - POWER. WEIGHT. FLEXIBILITY
2XU's proprietary fabric developed for sport using medical technology. Highly powerful but also lightweight with 360-degree stretch for flexibility.
2. THERMAL FABRIC
Brushed thermal to keep you warm
3. DURABILITY AND COMFORT
Highly durable high filament yarns combined with the most powerful and long-lasting elastane yarns to ensure our compression fabric retains consistent power, while the durable yarns outlast the competition.
4. UPF50+ - Ultimate sun protection
5. ODOUR PROTECTION - Polygiene® antibacterial for lifetime odour elimination
How should my 2XU Compression garments fit?
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably "cutting in" to the body.
For specific sizing, please refer to our Size Chart, taking into consideration that if you're near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller siz e where possible.
Fabric Content: Front: 69% Polyester/ 31% Polyurethan - Back 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane
|Black/Silver Glo Reflective / Small||9336340736004||TIG522522718|
|Black/Silver Glo Reflective / X-Large||9336340736066||TIG526997718|
|Black/Silver Glo Reflective / Medium||9336340736028||TIG525465778|
|Black/Silver Glo Reflective / Large||9336340736042||TIG52646088|