This item is currently not available.
Reduced muscle oscilation, cooling and UV blocking promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
- CF and CB Panels - ICE X - Utilising high filament polyester cooling yarn construction to lower your body temperature while you workout. Coupled with 50D elastane yarn to give the right amount of stretch and recovery for swim, biking and running.
- Lower Body - 105D/CK - Featuring 105 denier LYCRA® yarns for even greater power than 2XU's acclaimed 70D/CK, the 105D/CK is engineered to enhance performance like never before. Offering incredible stabilisation of the muscles, less vibration and fatigue, while moisture management properties keep the wearer dry, comfortable and focused.
- Shoulder and Side panels - KINETIC SPEED - Greater speed on the bike and slight compression of the muscles for heightened endurance and power. Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology.
- ELITE LD CHAMOIS - This multi-layered chamois features revolutionary perforation technology for ventilation plus impressive quick drying capability for greater comfort on the bike. High filament count delivers durability and softness against the skin while high density foam offers support.
QUADRICEP MAPPING - Reduces the impact and dissipates the load transfer on the knee joint. Aids in knee joint biofeedback, reducing excessive knee joint wear and tear. Extra support is given to the quad muscle fibres to help reduce muscle strain and fatigue.
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric
- Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology - heightened endurance and speed
- Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and perforated for comfort
- Ergonomically engineered panelling for ultimate comfort and sleeves for the ultimate in aerodynamics
- Easily accessible rear pockets to hold essential hydration gels
- Semi-auto lock zip
- Elite LD Chamois for advance support and comfort while on the bike