(updated March 25, 2020)
To our Valued Customers
During this challenging time we want you to know we’re here for you and want to keep you riding and active. The health and wellness of our staff, customers and community remains our priority.
The following changes will be in effect starting Wednesday March 25th.
Steps we are taking:
- We are reconfiguring our stores to focus on bike service.
- We are dramatically increasing the size of our bike repair areas to help ensure proper social distancing
- We are offering curbside drop off and pick up for bikes only for those who prefer not to enter our buildings
- If you choose this option, contact your store of choice by phone between 10:00am – 4:00pm for instructions.
- Credit and debit payments only to minimize person to person contact
- We continue to frequently clean and sanitize our stores & distribution center
- We continue to inform our co-workers and customers about preventative hygiene methods and ensuring co-workers can stay home if they are not feeling well.
- We continue to encourage responsible containment measures by ensuring that co-workers who are required to be quarantined will be supported during that time.
- We have further reduced our hours of operation.
- Due to store operations being reduced to bicycle service only as mandated by the Ontario Government, we will not be processing returns or warranties in store at this time. We will be accepting returns for a 4 week period following the store’s re-opening. If you require reimbursement faster please follow the RETURN BY MAIL procedure.
We are closely monitoring this evolving situation and are basing our actions and decisions on recommendations from Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local, provincial and federal authorities.
Thank you for helping support local business during this difficult time.