|Bike Pre-Order Form For WESTBORO (203 Richmond Rd) location||Bike Pre-Order Form For STITTSVILLE (5607 Hazeldean Rd) location|
Bike Shortage = Bike Pre-Ordering
Top 5 things you need to know about the current bike shortage:
1. The 2020 bike shortage has not improved, it has become worse.
- Many bike models will continue to be in shorter supply in 2021 than they were in 2020.
2. Bike buying is different this year. Buying a bike in 2021 is all about pre-ordering now.
- In the past you would have been able to select a bike, go for a test ride, and buy a bike in store on the same day. You now have to pre-order bikes to secure a bike for later this year or early next.
3. You will not be able to get a bike for 2021 or 2022 without pre-ordering.
- If you want a bike in 2022 you will have to pre-order in 2021. Many of the bikes we are receiving now were pre-ordered by customers in the fall of 2020.
4. We are your best pre-order bet to secure a new bike in the city.
- We have more than 4000 bikes on backorder. We are expecting them to arrive between now and the end of next year.
5. Many of the bike pre-orders we are now processing are for delivery in LATE FALL 2021 and EARLY SPRING 2022.
- We currently have very few bikes left with delivery dates before July/August. If you do not pre-order now you are unlikely to get a bike. Follow our pre-order steps below to get started.
Why is there still a shortage?
Global bike boom + Manufacturing shutdowns and delays = Bike Shortage.
Demand for bikes, bike parts and bike accessories remain at an all-time high and supply is still at an all-time low. Our manufactures continue to struggle to overcome logistical issues with supply chains and shipping caused by Covid-19 shutdowns and delays. As a result, we continue to deal with shortages and changing future availabilities.
Bike Pre-order Steps:
1.Check out our bike buyers guide to see the types of bikes we offer.
2. Check out our bike brands websites for model selection.
a. Our main brands are Trek, Cannondale, and Cervélo.
b. Note - We have the largest number of bikes on order from Trek because they have more available sooner and have had he best availability this year.
3. Pick 2 or 3 bikes models that you feel best suit your riding needs.
4. Use the sizing guides in our buyers guide to determine the size you need.
5. Once you have made your selections you have three options:
a. You can fill in and submit our online bike pre-order form | *This is your best option*
- Bike Pre-Order Form For WESTBORO (203 Richmond Rd) location
- Bike Pre-Order Form For STITTSVILLE (5607 Hazeldean Rd) location
b. You can call the stores – please be advised that phone lines are currently very busy.
c. You can email the stores – please be advised that email volume is currently very heavy.
- With it now being peak season in a record bike demand year our bicycle sales staff are extremely busy
- We will try to respond as quickly as possible but it can take up to 24 hours to receive a response.
6. To order your bike we require a 25% refundable deposit.
- We know it is tough to be sure you are getting the right bike without seeing or trying it first. Our 30 day right bike guarantee ensures you wont get stuck with a bike that doesn’t work for you.
- Click here to see the Bushtukah Bike Advantage
7. Once your bike arrives, we will contact you as soon as it’s ready to be picked up.