Depending on the time of day, the position of the sun and the type of trail you're riding on, you can easily raise lower or lower the Sally helmet's visor to obtain a larger field of view or more visual protection. The Sally helmet features the new Tri-Glide PRO strap system, which makes adjusting your helmet ultra simple. Straps that roll and tangle are a thing of the past. In terms of safety, the Sally helmet is extended at the rear. This large protection surface helps prevent impacts typical with mountain biking.
- Construction: In-Mold, 14 vents. Inside evacuation channels. MSB technology reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection. A larger head covering offers greater protection at the back of the head for the trail riding demand.
- Stabilizing system: Spiderlock Pro MTB
- Straps: Tri-Glide PRO adjustment
- Padding: Airdry, washable and sealed for enhanced durability
- Visor: RAID, specifically designed for the RAID helmet. The V-Plus system makes it easy to install and allows the user to adjust the visor for ideal sun protection
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN Weight: 10.6 oz/300 grams
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|White / Medium/Large||00775504300092||1405080-4Y4-ML||HEL494524037|
|White / Small/Medium||00775504300085||1405080-4Y4-SM||HEL494863447|