Garmin's fenix 3 HR multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable and smart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, the fenix 3 HR is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQ platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps. This slick time piece is packed with additional training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery adviser with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack feature
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Sapphire Grey / Silicone Strap||00753759156565||010-01338-70||GPS48248522D|